Goals are dreams with a deadline...
Feeling the need to set some serious goals for myself this year! Long story short, I feel like it's really time to start fine tuning some things here in the Parker household.
I was going to write my goals down each week in a notebook but then realized a better place would be here. That way they will never be lost or suddenly turned into a craft project by Titan. :) Plus, as my husband is ALWAYS saying, "We need to simplify" and one of the ways I want to simplify is fewer papers and files! And, I feel like putting my goals out there to be read will help with my accountability as well. :)
So here it goes, my goals for this week:
1) Clear out clutter in our bedroom and Kitchen. Find everything a home and make sure everything is in it's home or in storage.
2) Take at least 50 items to Goodwill
3) Make our bed daily.
1) Set up chore chart for him. Have him start being more accountable.
2) Work on Titan completely dressing himself each morning. (I know, he should be able to do this, but I get caught up in thinking he's my baby and not the capable 4 year old that his is).
3) Spend focused one-on-one time with him for at least one hour a day Mon-Fri outside of just co-existing in the same house & doing the daily routine type of stuff. :) Make time educational or active. (Can be one complete hour or split up into smaller increments)
1) Read a new book. (This week either Anticancer or Make Every Day Friday)
2) Wake up earlier in the mornings. Going to shoot for a 6:00am wake up time so I have 90 minutes before work to get prepped for the day. Along with this, participate in Money Saving Mom's Early Morning Challenge.
3) Set clear goals for the rest of the year & write them down so I have better focus for my weekly goals.
1) 3 HIIT Workout Sessions and 3 Strength Training Sessions that are at least 15 minutes each.
2) Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
3) Eat at least 3 servings of veggies a day.
And I think that is a good start...
I'll report back next Monday! :)